There are many variables to be taken into account when creating a costume or armour, and this is reflected onto the pricing.
Each price is given individually, because every order is tailored and custom, there are too many variables for a valid estimation of the final price.
Each factor interacts with another, and can bring the final price either up or down. Therefore, even project that might seem easy or similar can have a different outcome as far as the final price is concerned, depending on the level of details (motifs, colours, and so on), the time or the budget allocated.
Is it therefore possible that a smaller but more detailed piece could have a price similar to a bigger but cruder one.
Your price quotation will take your choices into account, but also your morphology, your budget or the deadline that you have chosen.
A decent quote takes time to produce, so we would really appreciate if, for whatever reason you decided to drop the project, to keep us informed.
LIST OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION
AN INDICATION OF THE PRICE
I purposely do not give precise price range as far as the old creations that you can see in the gallery are concerned. I do this because they’re unique tailored pieces, and will not be reproduced again, and it would therefore make no sense to give their price. Even if their owner were to ask me to make a same one again, there would be changes in variables (like the morphology) and the final price would also change.
We would like to remind you that all of our work is handmade, tailored to fit you, uniquely designed original pieces. Therefore, our price will be higher than factory-made and LARP-oriented equipment. Giving you a choice in every step of the creation process and furnishing you a tailored piece requires a lot of work, and all of this work has a price.
Given what has been explained higher (and in the list of important information), what follows is for information only :
- less than 300 Euros : accessories, pieces or small armour parts only. No decent armour can be made for that price.
- 500 to 1’000 Euros : same as 1. with the added possibility of simple armours (2 colours, simple tainting). Concerning armour pieces or accessories, they can be larger and/or more detailed (coloured, embossed, and so on).
- 1’000 to 3’000 Euros : same as 2, with the possibility of more complicated armours (as far as the design is concerned, or how much it covers your body), more finely-worked and detailed.
- 3’000 to 5’000 Euros : same as 3, the armours being much more elaborate and detailed, with more embossing, colours and taints, as well as added fabrics such as fur, metal parts and so on…
- more than 5’000 Euros : same as 4, but with more or even all of the body covered, or a finer or more complicated design.